Version 3 - Last Updated: 18 Feb 2021
Change of Circumstance notifications (CoCs)
Viewing CoC bulk import results
You can view details of imported CoC data and submission results on the Learning Provider Portal.
This lets you:
- track the number of CoCs submitted for learners
- track their progress
- check where the original file is stored
- see who submitted the file
- check for any errors
You will need LP Administrator access to view the import results.
- Go to the CoC Home page and select View Import Results.
- Enter the start and end date range to search for.
- Select the File Import Status and then select View Results. The results will appear below the search area.
- Select the name of the file you want to view.
Any records which have not been processed will be arranged by ULN by default. You can arrange learner records by other filter headings if you prefer.
For details of error messages, see the Technical Specifications. If you need a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can then correct any failed records and import them back into the system.