Version 3 - Last Updated: 18 Feb 2021
Adding the Unique Learner Number (ULN)
The ULN is a mandatory field and you need to add it before you can confirm a learner’s attendance.
You can add the ULN to single or multiple learner records in one transaction.
If you have learner records without a ULN, you will see a message that says, ‘You have learners who do not currently have a ULN’.
- Select the academic year from the Academic Year dropdown.
- Check the Search for blanks checkbox next to the Unique Learner Number field.
- Select View results to see the results on screen.
- Enter ULNs to one or more of the search results.
- Select Submit changes to make the updates effective immediately. Alternatively, select Clear Changes to clear any ULNs you have entered but not submitted.