Published: 30/09/2022 · Last Updated: 30/09/2022
Advanced Learner Loan bulletin – September 2022
Academic year 2022/23 house keeping
- are all learning aim details, including start and end date, correct?
- has the learner entered the correct fee amount and applied for the correct loan amount?
- have you submitted the appropriate change of circumstance, if needed?
- have you entered ULNs to allow us to make payments?
- have you confirmed attendances for new and returning learners?
Please remember to check your CoC worklist and payment instalment report. This will make sure outstanding admin tasks are completed for previous academic years.
For more information please see the payment and drawdown section of the Learning Provider Portal user guide.
We monitor your returns to make sure you're complying with the service standards.
September performance management review point
In line with Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) funding rules, you'll find out the outcome of the September review point the week commencing 10 October.
If you're being awarded an increase to your loan facility, you'll receive an updated contract. You must digitally sign this before ESFA will tell us about the increase. Please do this as soon as possible.
LP Services Website
We recommend you bookmark this page to stay on top of the latest updates. You can also access the portal by selecting the Sign into the LP Portal option that appears at the top of every page on the website.