Published: 14/03/2023 · Last Updated: 14/03/2023
Intermediate and advanced Learning Provider Portal training – May 2023
We intend to deliver 3 one-day Learning Provider Portal training events in May 2023. These events will cover several areas including:
- sector updates
- new academic year planning – contracts, Learning Aims, Learning and Funding Information Letters (LAFILs), promotion
- behind the scenes – the learner journey
- Learning Provider Portal and Education and Skills Funding Agency Individualised Learner Record (ILR) requirements and errors
- bulk imports
- portal functionality and extraction of data
- service standards – benefits and expectations for learners and providers
- financial reporting – best practice
- complex scenarios and solutions
- discussion, questions and answers
The events are meant for all approved Learning Provider managers and staff who would benefit from intermediate or advanced training. They're also suitable for those who attended the recent portal training for beginners and want to expand their knowledge.
The events will be held in London, Birmingham, and Leeds. They'll be full day, face-to-face sessions with lunch and refreshments provided. As such, they will be chargeable, but we anticipate the cost to be no more than £150 plus VAT per person.
To ensure we meet expectations and provide sufficient places, we'd like to gauge levels of interest for attending one of these training sessions.
If you'd like to attend one of the sessions, please contact your FE Account Manager.