Information for new providers

To access an Advanced Learner Loans facility, you must first be approved on the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP).

Once you have UKRLP approval, you then need to get an Advanced Learner Loans facility agreement with the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).

ESFA only issues these agreements after a formal selection process. They use their weekly Update newsletter to advertise opportunities for new providers. 

There is more information on GOV.UK. If you have any further questions, you can email ESFA at

Once ESFA has approved your organisation, they will send us your contact details. Your FE account manager will then be in touch to arrange your access to the loans system.